About the Role
Are you independent, responsible, self-initiative, with good communication skills, consistent, pay attention to details, and have a desire to work in a high-tech, dynamic company? And, most importantly, do you love finding unique and creative ways to break EVERYTHING? Just perfect, we want you and here’s your chance.
We’re looking for someone with the passion and drive to help us deliver the highest quality software in the world!
Koper/Ljubljana Slovenia, San José Costa Rica
- Writing, executing, and maintaining test cases and procedures (use best practices for manual and automated tests).
- Assisting in all aspects of designing and writing test cases and procedures (manual and automated), testing checklists, and other related documents.
- Supporting design process for automation testing.
- Strong focus on test automation and coverage.
- Conducting regressions testing, new features testing, and ad hoc testing.
- Assisting the development team for troubleshooting, reproducing, and identifying problems.
- Increase product’s long term quality, sustainability, and speed of release cycles by contributing to the existing set of regression test cases.
- Pushing the latest technology to the limits.
- Participate in mentoring and knowledge transfers.
We will be a perfect match if you have:
- Solid understanding of various testing methodologies and techniques (integration testing, E2E testing, etc.).
- Experience with test automation tools and frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Jest, Postman, etc.).
- Experience with test scenarios preparation and automation testing.
- Good eye for detail.
- Familiarity with source code management tools like Git.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Great knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken).
- Dedicated to learning and improving.
What will you get:
- Employment relationship for an indefinite period of time.
- Competitive salary dependent on knowledge and competencies.
- Courses, workshops, trainings and conferences.
- Further career pathways and possibilities for growth.
- Opportunity to work in a young, cooperative, and professional team in a fun, relaxed setting.
- Diverse work with exciting daily challenges with opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Many social events.
- Hybrid work
How will Gamanza help you:
- Mentoring program.
- Providing technical expertise in the iGaming industry.
- Interaction with colleagues who will help you with your career growth and upgrading your professional knowledge, skills, and competencies.
- Developing communication skills through intensive teamwork.